dCS warrants new products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date the unit was originally shipped from dCS. If the product is purchased and registered with dCS within 6 months of the date the unit was originally shipped from dCS, we will start the warranty on the purchase date. For units registered later than 6 months from the ship date, we will start the warranty from the ship date unless the registration is supported by the original sales invoice. During the warranty period, dCS will repair or, at our absolute discretion, replace a faulty product. Warranty repairs must only be carried out by dCS or our authorised service agents. Please contact your dealer if your unit requires service.
To register this product, either register online or complete the Product Registration form within 30 days of the sale and return it to dCS. On receipt of the registration, dCS will add your contact details to our customer database. dCS will use this information for warranty purposes only, we will not contact you directly for reasons relating to sales and marketing.
This warranty applies to the original owner, it is not transferable.
The Warranty does not cover wear and tear. The Warranty on this product will be void if:
• the product is misused in any way.
• any unauthorised modifications or repairs are carried out.
• the product is not used in accordance with the Operating Conditions stated below.
• the product is serviced or repaired other than by dCS or our authorised service agents.
• the product is operated without a mains earth (or ground) connection.
• the unit is returned inadequately packed.
dCS reserve the right to apply a service charge if a product returned for warranty repair is found to be operating correctly, or if a product is returned without a returns number being issued.
This warranty covers parts and labour only, it does not cover shipping charges or tax/duty.
Our dealers or distributors are NOT authorised to extend the terms of this warranty, dCS cannot accept responsibility for any attempt to do so.
Products re-sold by dCS on a “used” basis may be subject to reduced warranty terms.
Should you encounter a problem, contact your authorised dCS dealer for advice, quoting the model, the full serial number, software version number, and giving a detailed description of the fault. Your dealer will advise you fully on actions that need to be taken. When returning a unit, the original packaging should be used to avoid transit damage. Replacement packaging sets may be purchased from dCS.
During the Warranty period, there will normally be no charge for parts or labour.
• The supply voltage must remain within +/-10% of the A.C. voltage specified on the back panel.
• The supply frequency must be in the range 49Hz to 62Hz.
• Ambient temperature range: 0C (32F) to 40C (104F), non-condensing.
• Do not install the unit near heat sources such as radiators, air ducts, power amplifiers or direct strong sunlight.
• If in doubt, the easy test is – the unit is happy to work anywhere a human is.