- What Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Personal Information
- Your Rights in Respect of Such Collection and Use
In some areas of our website you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, for example, your name and contact details. You are under no obligation to provide such information.
We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide you with marketing information if you indicate that you want to receive such information
- To improve our products and services and provide technical support for our products
- To help us analyse website usage in order to develop our site in accordance with your needs
- To pass your personal information to our agents and service providers for the above-mentioned purposes
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information that we hold about you. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. You have a right to ask us to stop sending you marketing material at any time.
The dCS website uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or requests to make in relation to this policy please contact us at:
Data Conversion Systems Ltd
Buckingway Business Park
CB24 4AE, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1954 233950